Best marine power cord for 2020
What are the best marine power cord currently available to purchase? This article attempts to give you some answers to guide you in the process of purchasing the best marine power cord to suit your needs. In our buying guide, we outline certain features to consider when buying marine power cord. It is important to take time and research before you commit to purchasing.
Best marine power cord
1. Marinco Marine Electrical Shore Power Pigtail Adapter, Yellow
Feature15 Amp 125V Straight Blade with Locking Screw Dock Side/Male Plug, 30 Amp 125V Locking with Sealing Collar System Boat Side/Female Connector
Allows you to connect from one dockside receptacle (or other power source receptacle) to one boatside inlet or equipment of a different power configuration
Fully molded and equipped with the Marinco unique sealing collar (where indicated) and covers for use in wet locations.
LED Power Indicator
Contoured Grip. Thumbprint Ground Blade Locator
2. Marinco 30 Amp Power Cord PLUS Cordset - 50 ft yellow in sleeve pack
Feature30 Amp, 50ft yellow cordset in sleeve pack
Watertight molded plug and connector for safety and durability
Heavy duty, super flexible marine-grade cable (30 amp 10 gauge, 50 amp 6 gauge)
All models include a standard threaded ring for hook-up to ordinary threaded inlets
Corrosion resistant, nickel plated contacts
3. Hubbell Wiring Systems HBL61CM08WLED Ship-to-Shore Vinyl Jacketed Cable Set with High Intensity LED Power-On Indicator, 10 AWG, 30 Amps, 50' Length, White
FeatureShip-to-Shore power cable set has bull ring for added strain relief
Bright, durable, high intensity LED Power-On indicator
Strong, Durable material
Exclusive copper crimp barrel terminations for tighter connections and longer life
Available in white color
4. Conntek 17105-050RE Marine Shore Power 30 Amp Cordset with Light Indicator (Yellow, 50-Feet)
FeaturePug (Male): NEMA L5-30P (Locking Style 30 Amps 125 Volts)
Connector (Female): NEMA L5-30R (Locking Style 30 Amps 125 Volts)
Cable: STOW 10/3 (Marine Grade)
5. Conntek 17220 Shore Power Y-Adapter 30 Amp Plug to (2) 30 Amp Shore Power Connectors (3-Feet)
FeatureShip-to-Shore "Y" Adapter
Plug: NEMA L5-30P
Receptacles: (2) NEMA L5-30R
Length: 3 Feet
6. EEL CORDSET 30A 125V 50' Yellow
The Package Height Of The Product Is 13 Inches
The Package Length Of The Product Is 15 Inches
The Package Width Of The Package Is 14 Inches
7. Conntek 17306: 50 Amp 125/250-Volt Marine Shore Power 4 Wire Extension Cord with Threaded Ring (25 FT)
FeaturePlug (Male): NEMA SS2-50P (50 Amps, 125/250 Volts)
Receptacle (Female): NEMA SS2-50R (50 Amps, 125/250 Volts)
Maximum Wattage: 12,500 Watts
Marine Shore Power Cord (Heavy Duty)
Jacket: STOW 6/4 (Weather-durable & Oil Resistant)
Cord length - 25feet
8. Parkworld 691968 Shore Power Adapter Cord Household 15A Male 5-15P to L5-30R RV/Camper/Marine 30A Female with Locking Ring (1FT)
FeatureTravel trailer power cord 15A to 30A, NEMA 5-15P to L5-30R 125V/3750W.
Household regular 15A male Plug. Shore Power twist lock 30 AMP female receptacle with locking ring.
Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively.
For use when your 30A extension cord (with L5-30 plug) into NEMA 5-15 pedestal power outlet in camping ground or garage to get power.
STW 10/3C stranded copper wire, 100% copper conductor inside, support max 30 AMP overload.
9. Marinco 25 Feet 150025 Extension Cord Locking 15 Amp
Part Number: 150025
Extension cord locking 15 Amp
10. Camco 12' PowerGrip Marine Extension Cord with 50M/50F Locking Adapters | Allows for Easy Boat Connection to Distant Power Outlets | Built to Last (55620)
FeatureExtended Length: Power cord extends 12 feet long, providing the necessary length to power your boat.
Flexible, Safe and Durable Construction: Power cord is extremely flexible. Coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from wear and tear, as well as outdoor elements. Cord is yellow in color for high visibility and will not scuff or mar boat deck.
High Conductivity: Features a marine-style 50-amp male (NEMA SS2-50P) and a marine-style 50-amp female (NEMA SS2-50R) locking connectors. Rated for 125/250 volts/12500 watts. Constructed with 100% copper, 6-gauge wires for superior conductivity.
Weatherproof Protection: The threaded locking ring feature creates a weatherproof connection, ensuring further moisture protection during outdoor use.
Simple Transporting and Organized Storage: Comes equipped with an adjustable cord organizer and carrying strap handle that makes toting and storing simple after each use.